The UC browser is the leading mobile internet browser with more than 400 million users across 150 million different countries and regions. This browser is currently available on all major operating system and in 7 different languages. It is developed by Chinese mobile internet company UCWeb and is owned by Alibaba of China. Apart from being a mobile browser, it can be downloaded on your laptops and PCs as well. It is available on all leading platforms such as Android, Windows, Java ME, IOS, Symbian and Blackberry. Laptops and PCs have many browser options such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Having so many options available one might ask why should I download UC Bowser? Well, UC Browser is most popular because of its tiny size and user interface. It also has the language selection option as per the country you are living in.
Key features of UC Browser
There are several features which make this browser favored by users all around the world. Some of the features are as follows:
- It provides easy browsing on all devices. Once this browser is installed in your laptop or PC it utilizes a lot of resources which allows the web pages to open faster and quicker.
- This browser also has the feature of incognito browsing. This protects the privacy of the users in order to disable browsing history and web cache. This mode enables the user to browse through the web without having to store any private information which could be retrieved later at any point in time.
- The browser has a customizable homepage called cards where the users can access all the contents. It has in-app widgets which are basically the ability to display all the widgets on the home screen of their device. The in-app widgets can also be manually sorted as per the user’s own liking. They can also be customized as per the user’s liking. The users can also rearrange the in-app widgets in the order they choose. There is a wide variety of cards to choose from such as headlines, jokes, top sites, trending videos, shopping and much more.
- UC Browser also has inbuilt themes which allow the user to customize your laptop and PC as per your liking. The user can choose from a wide range of themes like FIFA, wallpaper, model, etc.
- It enhances and personalizes the user’s browsing experience with rich add-ons. You can also search for your add ons as per your requirement and activate it in your browser.
- This browser has fast downloading service which also provides the facility of online and offline reading. The UC Browser has an integrated download manager of its own which is quite advanced. The user can do a whole lot of things like the maximum number of simultaneous downloads, specify the target folder and choose whether or not they wish to be prompted before a download is started. User can choose to enable or disable auto-reconnect for a file download in case the download fails. The user can also enable or disable the downloaded file notification on your notification bar.
- It enables the user to have ad-free browsing experience by functionally blocking ads. It prevents ads from loading on websites as well as any pop-up ads that may try to come up. Users can take a look at the number of ads that have been blocked in total as well as the number of ads that have been blocked from each website. The users can even choose to reset the statistics if needed.
- The browser has add-ons which are a very exclusive feature unlike Android mobiles for your PC and laptop. This basically allows them to install add-ons to your mobile like you normally do on your PC.
- It also recommends the best and the appropriate sites for several topics such as fashion, games, entertainment, etc.
- This Browser allows lightweight user experience and relieves the user from frozen apps. It allows the user to have fast and seamless web browsing where search results appear instantly, with quick access to socialization, web search and entertainment.
System requirements for UC Browser in laptops and PC
Operating System:- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Processor:- 1 GHz or faster.
Memory:- 512 MB
Hard disk space:- there should be a minimum of 512 MB available.
Video card:- 1366 * 768 screen resolution.
File size:- 1.5 MB
Operating system:- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 16 and Windows XP.
UC Mini version:- 10.6.8.732 for 64 bit processor.
- This processor is available in dual core, quad core, six core and eight core versions available.
- It uses multiple core technology which makes the number of calculations per second faster and easier.
- Due to its tiny size, it is easy to install and run in any PC and laptop and also its complex action is easily mastered by any device.
- This processor is compatible with older applications and operating system and can detect the various operating systems and computes accordingly.
- This processor is not as efficient as a 64-bit processor. It can handle a limited amount of RAM which is usually 4 GB or less.
- This operating system is mainly OS/2 and Windows NT.
- The UC Mini version available for this processor is version 4.
The windows version of UC Browser is based on chromium and retains its main elements. It is fast and is compatible with almost all web pages. It is supported by a series of integrated features which makes this browser a great alternative for all PC and laptop users.